Water pipeline operators are facing increasing challenges in meeting the demands of a growing population and climate change. One of the most important challenges is preventing leaks and ensuring the longevity of water pipelines.
In this webcast, attendees will learn the latest advances in water pipeline isolation and sealing technology, along with the latest sealing options and considerations for water pipelines.
Register today to learn how to optimize your water lines for the life of the system and save money on operating costs. Topics include:
- Selecting, installing, and designing the right isolation gasket for your water pipeline, and specific challenges to consider for large diameter pipelines;
- Using a flange isolation kit, and the impact of water absorption and permeation on isolation gaskets;
- Avoiding the costly consequences of mis-installation, gasket failure, corrosion, and leaks.
- How typical red rubber gaskets and soft cut gasket materials fail and degrade over time.
- The need for localized sealing elements and pressure activated sealing.
- The importance of selecting the correct bolts.
- How to ensure the correct gasket and kit dimensional designs are provided.