Protecting pipelines from corrosion while ensuring they are leak free, safe and comply with industry standards and regulations, has never been more challenging.
Pipeline corrosion professionals in 2022 must navigate various challenges that were once a minor inconvenience, and have now become an everyday concern. Increase in chemicals in pipeline, the use of steam, increased pressures and temperatures, fire safety, sour gas and emissions are all currently at the forefront of industry professionals' minds.
In this webcast, we will explore the resultant effects these challenges have on corrosion prevention, in particular the effects on Electrical Isolation Kits and how to overcome these challenges.
In this webcast, we will be addressing;
• Harsher Media Conditions: Including Sour Gas, Steam, CO2, CO, Ammonia, and more. Results of this include Electrical Bridging, Permeation, Material Degradation, Higher Corrosion.
• Higher Pressures and Temperatures: Material must be compatible with increased ranges of pressures and temperatures.
• New Markets: LNG, EOR, CCUS, Hydrogen, Natural Gas all provide unique challenges
• Great Focus on GHG Reductions: Increase in regulation, Emission Focus
• Traditional Challenges: Installation, Ring Type Joint Corrosion, Permeation, Material Selection, Safety, and more.
We will be offering Professional Development Hours training certificates for those participants who complete the educational webinar.
If you are unable to make the live recording just register anyway and we will send you a copy of the recording.