*Importance notice regarding the discontinuation of Metallic Casing products
Projects have ranged from simple dual pipe configurations to complex pipe/conduit arrangements. All multiple carrier casing spacers are designed for maximum strength and efficiency within pipe specifications. PSI Models C (coated) or S (stainless steel) may be designed and fabricated to meet the needs of custom projects.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed and fabricated to customer specifications
- Engineering assistance if needed
- Same high quality as standard isolators
- Heavy duty PVC inner liner provides protection for pipe and/or coating
- Designed to last for the life of the piping system
- Eliminates the Need for Blown Sand or Pea Gravel
- Rollers may be used for long pulls and/or heavy pipe installations
- GPT Multi Steel Casing spacers are manufactured to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters, pipe configurations and are available for quick delivery.
- Glass-reinforced nylon or polyester runners offer low coefficients of friction = 0.1 to 0.6
- Glass-reinforced nylon or polyester runners offer 18,000 PSI (1,265 kg/cm²) compressive strength
- Riser height may be specified for specific positioning of carrier pipe within casing
- Available with 8", 20cm or 12", 30cm bands
- Recommended end seals: COMPAKT Special Design.
- For carrier pipe diameters ranging from 4" (101.6 mm) to 120" (304.8 cm).
- For carrier pipe insertion lengths up to 5,000 feet* (1,524 M)
* Pipe insertion lengths may vary depending on type of casing pipe, condition of casing pipe or other factors that may cause excessive abrasion to runner materials.