Model PE casing spacers/isolators combine excellent safety and performance with durability and easy installation to deliver a high quality solution for a range of small-diameter piping applications. PE Isolators should not be used on concrete carrier pipe. The outer surface may include any one of several molded runners to accommodate 2" (50.8 mm) x 4" (101.6 mm) or larger carrier/casing differentials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent insulation, high abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction
- One-piece solid molded segments provide for maximum load bearing
- 5” wide (127mm) band for maximum hoop strength around carrier pipe
- Ribbed inner surface prevents slippage and guards against coating damage
- Molded from virgin polyethylene material
- Lightweight for easy handling and installation
- Hardware includes cadmium plated steel studs, nuts and washers
- Screwdriver is only tool needed for installation
- Eliminates the need for blown sand or pea gravel
- PE casing spacers are available to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters and available for quick delivery.
- For carrier pipe diameters (Nominal Steel & IPS) ranging from ¾” (19.1mm) to 48” (121.9cm).
- Spacing recommendation: Max 8’ (243.8cm) between spacers, Max 2’ (61.0cm) from casing pipe end.
- Recommended end seals: Model S, C, W, FW and R.
A lightweight casing spacer system designed to ease carrier pipe insertion with quick installation to last the life of the piping system.
- High-temperature model available (up to 12" [305 mm]) for service temperatures up to 280°F (138°C). See Model HT for details.
- We do not recommend that they be used on any carrier pipe over 24in (61.0 cm) diameter on installations over 400 feet (121.9 m) long without consulting with GPT.