Model HT Casing Spacers/Isolators are uniquely formulated to withstand high temperature applications (280° F / 138° C), and are designed primarily for smaller diameter steel or polyethylene carrier pipes (ANSI O.D. pipe without a bell or mechanical joint).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5” bandwidth (127mm)
- Unique formulation of polymers allows isolator/spacer to be used in applications where temperatures may reach 280°F (138°C)
- Excellent insulation, high abrasion resistance, low coefficient of friction
- One-piece solid molded segments increase load bearing capacity
- Ribbed inner surface prevents slippage and guards against coating damage
- Lightweight for easy handling and installation
- Hardware includes cadmium plated steel studs, nuts and washers
- Only requires screwdriver for installation
- Eliminates the need for blown sand or pea gravel
- HT casing spacers are available to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters and available for quick delivery.
- For carrier pipe diameters (Nominal Steel & IPS) ranging from ¾” (19.1mm) to 12” (304.8mm) up to 1,000 feet.
- Spacing recommendation: Max 8’ (243.8cm) between spacers, Max 2’ (61.0cm) from casing pipe end.
- HT Models 6x10 through 12x16 are sold with TPE Liner.
- Recommended end seals: Model S, C, W, FW and R.
- A Hi-Temp casing spacer system designed to ease carrier pipe insertion with quick installation to last the life of the piping system.